Precured Tread Hydraulic Press
Approx. Rs 1,100 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Material: Mild Steel
- Automatic Type: Semi-Automatic, Automatic
- Capacity: 300 - 400 Ton
- Type of Press: C-Frame Press
- Brand: Uttam
- Control Type: Non-CNC
- Day Light Gap: 5''''
- Condition: New
Uttam offers Precured Tread Rubber Hydraulic Press in single and double side C-frame design. These tread hydraulic presses ensures high productivity, outstanding accessibility for loading and unloading the daylights. This hydraulic press is offered with comprehensive hydraulic pumping unit including electrical control. The day lights outfitted with moulds having a variety of profiles and widths. We offers Precured Tread Rubber Hydraulic Press to our clients.
- Tyre Retreading Industry :
In the manufacture of a new tyre, approximately 75%-80% of the manufacturing cost is incurred in tyre body and remaining 20%-25% in the TREAD, the portion of the tyre which meets the road surface. Hence, by applying a new TREAD over the body of the worn tyre, a fresh lease of life is given to the tyre, at a cost which is less than 50% of the price of a new tyre. This process is termed as 'Tyre retreading'. Tyre Retreading can be done one to three times depending upon tyre conditions.
- High productivity at Lower operating cost.
- Reliable operation and Low maintenance.
- User Friendly operation.
- Dimensional accuracy.
- Smooth performance.
- Steam or Thermal Oil Heating system.
- Auto Bumping System to release unwanted air trapped during curing process.
- High Quality and Reputed Brand make Electric and Hydraulic components.
- Sequence of Auto Operation controlled through Standard Panel and PLC also available optionally.
- In case when pressure falls power pack starts automatically and retains the desired pressure.
- Rack Pinion Gear System provided for Uniform Raising lowering movement of Ram Platens.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)